Take home the ultimate combination of function and style with the Evans boot, based on the Original 1000 Mile Boot silhouette and handcrafted in the USA. A full-grain leather upper from the famed Horween Leather Company is paired with a stacked leather outsole equipped with a Vibram lug forepart and heel for reliable traction. No detail is spared in its impeccable design, bound together with Goodyear Welt Construction.
• Timeless pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile shoe introduced in 1914, updated with highly functional Vibram rubber
• Handcrafted in Wolverine's factory in Big Rapids, Michigan, USA
• Exquisite Horween ® leather upper is highly durable and develops character over time
• Butyl-treated leather outsole with Vibram ® rubber forepart and heel for traction and durability
• Goodyear™ Welt construction allows the boot to be re-soled for years of wear
• Horween ® leather footbed
• Flat waxed cotton laces