The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Button fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
BURTEN BLACK STRETCH DENIM
Burten black denim offers just a right amount of stretch to create a comfortable fit. It is dyed with sustainable liquid sulphur from DyStar®.
- 11.5 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Added stretch, ease of movement
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"
- Sustainable sulphur dye method from DyStar®
Faded greyish black denim finished with fades.